Love Quotes: Lost Love 4 | Love Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Biblical Quotes

Mar 18, 2008

Love Quotes: Lost Love 4

Sponsored Links:


  • "How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?"
  • "Learn to love someone who would never make you cry. If he hurts you real bad, then why don't you just say goodbye. You see, men are not worthy of precious tears, they just make us look terrible so please remember that my dear."
  • "I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you. That sooner or later I would come to believe it. But I now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more."
  • "Parting of loving someone is learning to let go."
  • "A failing love is like desperately hanging on to something precious; not wanting to give up, but your hands feel the pain. And, when you finally let go, you're free from any pain, but your hands are empty."

Sponsored Links:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[...] Love Quotes: Lost Love 4 [...]