Father's Day Quotes | Quotations 3 | Love Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Biblical Quotes

May 21, 2008

Father's Day Quotes | Quotations 3

Sponsored Links:


  • When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

  • That's the way of a Father. To teach and inspire his children to do good of their own free will rather than fear of somebody else. That's the difference between a slave's Master and a child's Father.

  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
  • That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all.

  • The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.


Sponsored Links:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[...] Father's Quotes | Quotations 3 [...]