Love Quotes: Lost Love 10 | Love Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Biblical Quotes

Aug 22, 2008

Love Quotes: Lost Love 10

Sponsored Links:


  • "Searching for answers. But they're all so hard to find. Cuz I'm still loving you baby, Are you still loving me? Baby, don't you turn and close the door, Is it you don't love me anymore?"
  • "I thought I would die if I couldn't have you. Now that I know I can't have you, death seems inferior."
  • "Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams, I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me."
  • "If you're not the one for me, and I still think you're perfect, think of how amazing it will be to find the one who is."
  • "Without you there is no love. Without you there is no me. Without you there is nothing. So I'm asking, baby, please don't leave."

Sponsored Links:

0 comments: