Love Quotes: I Love You 13 | Love Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Biblical Quotes

Jan 18, 2009

Love Quotes: I Love You 13

Sponsored Links:


Love Quotes: I Love You 13
  • "I love you more than there are stars in the sky."
  • "I love you and you love me. That's all we'll ever need."
  • "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep."
  • "If I have to tell you that I love you every minute of every day of my life, it's still not enough to show you how much love I feel for you deep within my heart."
  • "My love, love in itself is not enough of a word to tell you how I feel. "

Sponsored Links:

0 comments: